Join Me on Twitter!
Wordpress > Blogger
- How to Cook a Turkey & my Favourite Stuffing Recipe November 11, 2022
- Make Your Own Christmas Pudding and Whiskey Custard November 11, 2022
- How to Make a Real Irish Coffee November 11, 2022
- Kitchen of Hope Charity Cooking Fundraiser October 31, 2022
- An Irish Whiskey Pumpkin Pie for Halloween October 16, 2022
- An Irish Whiskey Pumpkin Pie for Halloween October 12, 2022
- Picking Blackberries & my Blackberry Madeira Pie Recipe October 5, 2022
- Zack’s BBQ Sauce & Basting Stock! June 29, 2022
- Zack's BBQ Sauce & Basting Stock! June 10, 2022
- Roast Leg of Irish Lamb with Fresh Mint Sauce, Roasted Vegetables and Champ Potatoes March 24, 2022
Top Posts & Pages
Welcome, I’m Zack.
@IrishFoodGuide on TwitterMy Tweets
The Irish Food Guide on Facebook
Tag Archives: Winter Solstice
Watch the Newgrange Winter Solstice 2017 Live Online for the 1st time!
Fáilte Ireland and the OPW have teamed up to give everyone an opportunity to watch the 2017 Winter Solstice effect within the passage tomb at Newgrange. A unique live stream will be established from the visitor attraction on the mornings … Continue reading
Posted in Failte Ireland, Newgrange, news, OPW, Winter Solstice Tagged Failte Ireland, Ireland's Ancient East, Newgrange, news, OPW, Winter Solstice Leave a comment