Coming to Ireland? Check out Irish Food Tours
- The Top 10 Best Irish Foods to Watch Out For in 2017
- Kelly’s Butchers launch a New Vegetarian White Pudding
- 10 Things to Know About… Beef and Beer, on Rte1 this Monday 5th December
- Lords & Ladles with Derry Clarke, Catherine Fulvio and Paul Flynn is back on RTE One TV
- Michelin Star Chef Rory Carville opens BLÁS Restaurant in Donegal Town
- WIN Dinner for Two at the new Ramblers Restaurant in Ardara, Co. Donegal
- Enter the Foróige National Junior Baking Competition 2016
- Connect with the new 2016 Failte Ireland Food Champions
- Could you be the 2016 World Irish Stew Champion?
- Winners of the 2016 Euro-Toques Food Awards announced
Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful Reconditioned Vintage AirStream Food Trailer For Sale or Rent
- My Traditional Style Christmas Cake
- A Simple Irish Soda Bread for St Patrick's Day
- FOOD&WINE Magazine recruiting for a New Restaurant Critic
- Ireland's Oldest Sweet Manufacturer to Close!
- Details & Rules for the Galway International Oyster Opening Championship
- Hedgerow Blackberry & Apple Jam
- Cooley Distillery's launches new Poitín!
- New Collection of Festive Recipes launched by Ireland's only Community Chef!
- RAI Irish Restaurant Awards 2013 National Finals - Full Results
Welcome, I’m Zack.
@IrishFoodGuide on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Categories
Category Archives: Bocuse d’Or
Irish Beef has been selected as a key ingredient at this year’s Bocuse d’Or International Chef’s Competition. The event takes place at the upcoming Sirha Food Fair, Lyon, France, 29-30 January, 2013. The international competition, named after legendary French Chef Paul Bocuse, seeks … Continue reading