Coming to Ireland? Check out Irish Food Tours
- Irish Food Guide Blog
- Seven Irish Food Producers celebrated at the 2015 Irish Food Writers’ Guild Awards
- Customer Service Excellence Course for the Agri-food Sector in the North West
- WIN a Valentine Hamper from Hampers & Co
- Who will represent Ireland and the UK in S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2015?
- Top 20 Best Irish Foods to Watch Out For in 2015
- A List of the Michelin Star and Bib Gourmand Restaurants and Chefs in Ireland, that are on Twitter
- There are Turkeys Roaming Free (range) in the Boyne Valley
- How to Cook a Turkey & my Favourite Stuffing Recipe
- The 14 Food Ingredients that must now be Declared as Allergens on Food Labelling
Top Posts & Pages
- Ireland's Oldest Sweet Manufacturer to Close!
- Chef Neven Maguire cooks for the kids of Donegal's GAA Bord na nÓg in Donegal Town
- Una's Gourmet Pies Win Supreme Champion at Blas na hEireann Food Awards
- Beautiful Reconditioned Vintage AirStream Food Trailer For Sale or Rent
- A National Irish Tea Cosy Competition!
- New Collection of Festive Recipes launched by Ireland's only Community Chef!
- Irish Quality Food & Drink Awards 2014 Finalists Announced
- Irish Quality Food and Drink Awards 2014 Winners Announced
- A Little Taste of Christmas in Donegal Town Sunday 25th November
- Winners of the Good Food Ireland 2012 Food Experience Awards
Welcome, I’m Zack.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Categories
Category Archives: Bocuse d’Or
Irish Beef has been selected as a key ingredient at this year’s Bocuse d’Or International Chef’s Competition. The event takes place at the upcoming Sirha Food Fair, Lyon, France, 29-30 January, 2013. The international competition, named after legendary French Chef Paul Bocuse, seeks … Continue reading