Coming to Ireland? Check out Irish Food Tours
- Valentines Food Tour on 14th February in Galway City
- The Minister for Health must engage with the Irish Craft Drinks & Tourism Industry before the Public Health (Alcohol) Bill becomes Law
- Chef Swap at Aniar, Galway, to continue through 2018
- Ireland Rugby legend Keith Wood opens Upstairs at Wood & Bell, a new Fine Dining Restaurant
- Watch the Newgrange Winter Solstice 2017 Live Online for the 1st time!
- "The Mixing Bowl, Second Helpings" Cookbook launched for Our Lady’s Hospice
- Sliabh Liag Distillery Launches An Dúlamán Irish Maritime Gin
- New Irish International Fashion and Food Summit in Sligo this November
- Kellys Butchers open a new Food Tourism Économusée
- Chef Jean Michel Chevet takes over as Executive Head Chef at The IVY at Dunboyne Castle Hotel
Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful Reconditioned Vintage AirStream Food Trailer For Sale or Rent
- Soda Bread: Is that a "Scawn" or a "Scone" ?
- My Traditional Style Christmas Cake
- An Old Recipe for Fish Chowder
- Ireland's Oldest Sweet Manufacturer to Close!
- Chef Neven Maguire cooks for the kids of Donegal's GAA Bord na nÓg in Donegal Town
- A Home-made Haggis for Burns' Night!
- 21 year old Mark Moriarty from The Greenhouse Restaurant wins Euro-Toques Young Chef of the Year 2013
- St George’s Market in Belfast short-listed in UK Food and Farming Awards
- Help make sure our local Irish Seafood is named correctly
Welcome, I’m Zack.
@IrishFoodGuide on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Categories