Coming to Ireland? Check out Irish Food Tours
- Real Food, Real Easy – Val’s Kitchen is a wonderful Recipe Book
- Exciting new Sligo Food Trail launched
- Ten Irish Food Companies begin their FoodService Academy mentoring
- US President Obama gets the ultimate Irish Foodie Bag for St Patrick’s Day!
- Fish & Chips Masterclass on 3rd March in Killybegs, Ireland’s Biggest Fishing Town
- Ireland’s 14 entries in the 2016 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards
- Enter your Irish Food & Beverage Tourism Experience in the 2016 World Food Trekking Awards
- Ireland takes part in unique World Food Travel Association study into Food Tourism
- The Top 10 Best Irish Foods to Watch Out For in 2016
- Venues around Ireland offering Failte Ireland Culinary Programme
Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful Reconditioned Vintage AirStream Food Trailer For Sale or Rent
- Forget New York – if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere!
- Two Irish Food Companies Win Donegal Enterprise Awards 2012
- Full List of Republic of Ireland Great Taste Award Winners 2014
- The 20 Best Irish Food Finds to Watch Out For in 2014
- ASADOR - A Barbecue Restaurant opens in Dublin
- Home Cook Competition to find Ireland’s Best Amateur Fish Dish
- Ireland's Oldest Sweet Manufacturer to Close!
- A Working Example of Calories on Menus - Carton House
- Irish Woman Bernadette Byrne Receives Top French Culinary Award
Welcome, I’m Zack.
@IrishFoodGuide on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Categories
Category Archives: Bocuse d’Or
Irish Beef has been selected as a key ingredient at this year’s Bocuse d’Or International Chef’s Competition. The event takes place at the upcoming Sirha Food Fair, Lyon, France, 29-30 January, 2013. The international competition, named after legendary French Chef Paul Bocuse, seeks … Continue reading