Coming to Ireland? Check out Irish Food Tours
- Seven Irish Food Producers celebrated at the 2015 Irish Food Writers’ Guild Awards
- Customer Service Excellence Course for the Agri-food Sector in the North West
- WIN a Valentine Hamper from Hampers & Co
- Who will represent Ireland and the UK in S.Pellegrino Young Chef 2015?
- Top 20 Best Irish Foods to Watch Out For in 2015
- A List of the Michelin Star and Bib Gourmand Restaurants and Chefs in Ireland, that are on Twitter
- There are Turkeys Roaming Free (range) in the Boyne Valley
- How to Cook a Turkey & my Favourite Stuffing Recipe
- The 14 Food Ingredients that must now be Declared as Allergens on Food Labelling
- Love a Real Tree this Christmas and Support the Jack and Jill Foundation
Top Posts & Pages
- Beautiful Reconditioned Vintage AirStream Food Trailer For Sale or Rent
- Burren Slow Food Festival 2013 takes place This Weekend
- ASADOR - A Barbecue Restaurant opens in Dublin
- Win an Apple iPad in the Glenisk & Cloughjordan House Secondary School's Student Chef Star Competition
- A National Irish Tea Cosy Competition!
- Donegal's Food Strategy starting to show real Results
- Home Cook Competition to find Ireland’s Best Amateur Fish Dish
- 2012 Hotel & Catering Gold Medal Award Winners
- Full List of Michelin Stars & Michelin Bib Gourmands in Ireland
- Ireland's Oldest Sweet Manufacturer to Close!
Welcome, I’m Zack.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Categories
Category Archives: Bocuse d’Or
Irish Beef has been selected as a key ingredient at this year’s Bocuse d’Or International Chef’s Competition. The event takes place at the upcoming Sirha Food Fair, Lyon, France, 29-30 January, 2013. The international competition, named after legendary French Chef Paul Bocuse, seeks … Continue reading