Coming to Ireland? Check out Irish Food Tours
- Real Food, Real Easy – Val’s Kitchen is a wonderful Recipe Book
- Exciting new Sligo Food Trail launched
- Ten Irish Food Companies begin their FoodService Academy mentoring
- US President Obama gets the ultimate Irish Foodie Bag for St Patrick’s Day!
- Fish & Chips Masterclass on 3rd March in Killybegs, Ireland’s Biggest Fishing Town
- Ireland’s 14 entries in the 2016 Gourmand World Cookbook Awards
- Enter your Irish Food & Beverage Tourism Experience in the 2016 World Food Trekking Awards
- Ireland takes part in unique World Food Travel Association study into Food Tourism
- The Top 10 Best Irish Foods to Watch Out For in 2016
- Venues around Ireland offering Failte Ireland Culinary Programme
Top Posts & Pages
- My Traditional Style Christmas Cake
- Beautiful Reconditioned Vintage AirStream Food Trailer For Sale or Rent
- Donegal Bay Oysters & How I open an Oyster!
- A Home-made Haggis for Burns' Night!
- A Working Example of Calories on Menus - Carton House
- How to make a St Bridget's Cross
- A Little Taste of Christmas in Donegal Town Sunday 25th November
- Love a Real Tree this Christmas and Support the Jack and Jill Foundation
Welcome, I’m Zack.
@IrishFoodGuide on TwitterMy Tweets
Most Popular Categories
Category Archives: Bocuse d’Or
Irish Beef has been selected as a key ingredient at this year’s Bocuse d’Or International Chef’s Competition. The event takes place at the upcoming Sirha Food Fair, Lyon, France, 29-30 January, 2013. The international competition, named after legendary French Chef Paul Bocuse, seeks … Continue reading