Entries are now being taken for a competition to search for the Best Homemade Pot of Jam in Ireland on August the 2nd as part of the Gorey Market House Festival in County Wexford.
|Biddy White Lennon, who has written many books about Irish Cooking, is Judging|
• All Jam must be home-made by the entrant
• Jam should be sealed using either a lid or cellophane and waxed disc
• Jam should be unlabelled – a label will be applied on entry and a duplicate issued to entrant
• Entries must be according to the categories given
• Individuals can have as many entries as they wish
Entries will be taken from Saturday the 26th of July at the following locations:
Entries will be accepted up until 10.00am on August 2nd the day of the competition.
For more information or to contact Market House Craft & Design Centre, Gorey see https://www.facebook.com/goreymarkethousefestival