To celebrate its brand new All You Can Eat Everything offer on Bill Pay Three Mobile is running a Cookery Competition to find Ireland’s Best Home Cook Fish Dish!
Irish Home Cooks and Amateur chefs and are being challenged to battle it out in the kitchen to have their fishy creation judged by a panel of foodies including Masterchef UK star John Torode and have their dish crowned, Ireland’s Best Fish Dish.
Three Mobile is asking Seafood Fanatics across the country to submit their tasty entries to IrelandsBestFishDish@three.ie by Thursday July 11th. Entries must include the recipe and supporting imagery of the finished dish. They will be judged on technique, ingredients, creativity and presentation by top Irish foodies Ross Golden-Bannon and Andrew Rudd.
The chosen two finalists will then go head-to-head in a once-in-a-lifetime cook-off event in Dublin’s Medley Restaurant and have their dishes judged by Torode and his Irish foodie panellists!
The winner of the competition will be treated to the ultimate foodies weekend away for two in the stunning Cliff House Hotel with dinner at its famed Michelin star restaurant under Executive Chef Martin Kajuiter and they’ll also win a brand new Samsung Galaxy S4 handset.
|Executive Chef at Cliff House Hotel Martin Kajuiter with Head Chef Kwanghi Chan|
|I’d enter my yummy Baked Oyster Dish but being a professional chef, I can’t enter :(|
About The Competition
The Competition is open to:
· Amateur chefs and food lovers across the Republic of Ireland
Each entry must consist of:
· One full recipe including how step-by-step instruction as to how the dish is cooked
· A picture of the finished dish
· Entries must be submitted by 23.59 on Thursday, July 11th 2012 to: IrelandsBestFishDish@three.ie
Each entry must include:
Name, Home County, Contact phone/email, Social media names (if applicable)
· Entrants must use local produce (all Irish ingredients)
· All recipes must be primarily fish dishes (Surf n’Turf not accepted)
· All recipes must demonstrate creative use of ingredients
· Presentation (in picture format) must be owned by entrant and showcase the finished dish
· Preparation and cooking time for the dish must be completed within one hour (this will be applicable in the live final)